- 95TXL chain .325" pitch, .050"/1.3mm gauge suitable for narrow kerf bars. Always use a SpeedCut chain in combination with SpeedCut or Micro-Lite bars.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection Against corrosion
- Expanded top-plate filing indicators makes accurate sharpening easier, while exclusive orcs-01 steel provides greater durability
- Fits Husqvarna 339Xp, 340, 345, 346Xp, 350, 351, 353, 357Xp, 359, 360, 362Xp, 435E, 440E, 444, 445E, 450E, 455E, 535Fbx, 545, 550Xp, 555, 560Xp and others
'Speed CutTM.325 saw chains have a chain link thickness of 1.3 mm (.050), which can be driven on each 0.325 guide rail with a Nutstärke of 1.3 mm (.050). However, the chassis of the saw chains are designed for narrow cut to create quick cutting Derstand when sawing as little as possible. Oregon Recommended for speed CutTM saw chains, the use of speed CutTM, with micro Litetm or pixels narrow cut slide rails. Cutter Micro Chisel combines thanks to its Abgerundede cutting edge of the characteristics of high cutting speed and easy maintenance. Made from a combination of Einziartiger cutter shape and extra-long tooth Kehle (the area between cutting area, and depth limiter) thanks to the resulting extraordinarily simple maintenance. The Speed CutTM .325 chainsaw chain is made from Oregon 's exclusive, patented OCS01 steel alloy. OCS01 is designed to ensure excellent durability in a wide range of cutting and temperature conditions. Oregon offers a vast array of light-weight guide rails which have been designed for professional use and is suitable for a broad range of applications.