- COMPATIABLE WITH: Most 2 cycle engines; Fits many brands of equipment, including Sears, Craftsman, Stihl, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the splined adjustment screws.
- A "Must Have" Product for Household: Carburetor Adjustment Tool use for household most 2 cycle engines. Adjusting the carburetor allows you to increase or reduce the engine's idle speed, allow the right amount of fuel and air to mix in the carburetor, so tuning it properly will increase the performance of your engine.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL & DURABLE: Plastic grip comfortable to hold and metal pole is durable for a long time, and of sophisticated production.
- Size: Outside diameter: 0.24 inch; Overall length: 6.1 inch.(metal pole: 3 inch. plastic handle: 3.1 inch).
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: 60 days money-back & 18-month warranty, from professional factory, if you unsatisfy with our product, you can return to our warehouse, no risk.
OuyFilters Carburetor Adjustment Fits for Most 2 cycle Engines: OuyFilters Carburetor Adjustment Tool Pac Man Screwdriver can fit for most 2 cycle engines. Premium quality can precise and easy to adjust the carburetor, keep your engine within epa specs. Features: - Material: Plastic grip with metal pole; - Fits for: Sears, Craftsman, Poulan, Husqvarna, Weedeater, Echo, Toro, Ryobi, Homelite, and anything else that utilizes the splined adjustment screws. Package Included: 1 x Pac Man Screwdriver. Product Warranty & Customer Service£º 60 days money-back & 18-month warranty. If you like our product, click Add to Cart to get it. OuyFilters focus on provide high quality air filter at fair price: Professional Factory; if you unsatisfy with our product, you can return to our UK warehouse, no risk. If you have any problem of our product, you can click "seller contact" button in your Amazon account to email us. we would be delighted to help you and we will reply as soon as we can. LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.