- Colour green or gold (we can not influence), suitable for petrol or electric saws, can be operated by one person alone.
- The saw is not included; the saw-horse can be folded up to save space.
- With protection for the saw chain that folds up when sawing the wood.
- With fixed stop for exact cutting, weight: 11.5 kg, the saw bar is clamped and need not be drilled.
- Adjustable for thick and thin trunks, length of saw horse 75 cm, working height 65 cm.
Introducing the Rocwood Log Master Chainsaw saw horse. The job of chopping logs has always been a laborious chore. Two hands are never enough, three hands would be invaluable: one to hold the log and two to hold the chainsaw. This simple and robust saw horse will change the way you chop logs forever as the whole weight of the chainsaw is supported by the Log Master and NOT your back! The chainsaw is supported by a simple clamp plate. This makes it fast, safe and effortless to operate unlike the conventional method which requires constant bending, lifting, straining, starting and stopping. Using a chainsaw is hazardous and even the most experienced operator can become careless, and oblivious to the dangers, especially with a repetitive job like logging. Prolonged periods of using a heavy chainsaw can also produce backache, and increase the likelihood of short cuts taken, so causing accidents. The Log Master can overcome these problems, and is probably the safest sawhorse available. The chainsaw is clamped to the sawhorse, and the weight of the saw is then carried, on the frame, leaving the operator free to hold the log in position with one hand, and swing the chainsaw through the log with the other. This simple solution to an old problem makes the job easier, faster, and safer. Anyone with experience of chopping logs will appreciate the value of this clever design. Rocwood Log Master Saw Horse